Effective and Efficient: Site Based Research at its Best/How to Overcome Barriers
September 18, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center
Room: Tennessee D
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM CT
This half-day session will immediately follow the 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting and will review the current challenges and barriers of conducting high quality clinical research in North America. It will feature the expertise of successful clinical researchers from established networks and clinical research sites and regulatory/contractual experts. Registration to the HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting is not required to attend this half day program.
Program Planning Chairs
Susan Ammon, MSN, NP, CHFN, FHFSA
Mona Fiuzat, PharmD, FHFSA
Bonnie Ky, MD, MSCE
- To educate the heart failure research team in the successful and efficient execution of rigorous clinical research
- To provide a forum to address the barriers in performing high-quality research in the US
- To present best practices and Solutions from current high-performing clinical researchers
- To educate research teams on regulatory issues and budget development
- To provide networking opportunities with leading clinical researchers
Agenda & Faculty Listing
Registration Fee includes course syllabus and lunch. Registration to the HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting is not required to attend this half day program.
HFSA Member: $25.00
Past HFSA Member & Non-Member: $60.00
- Register Online
If you are a previous or current member of the Heart Failure Society of America, please follow the “Past/Current Member Registration” link
- By Mail/Fax
Register with a downloadable Registration Form by mail / fax
For security reasons please do not email registration forms containing credit card information to the HFSA office.
- Call HFSA at +1-301-312-8635
If notice of cancellation is received in writing prior to August 18, 2018, the registration fee will be refunded less the 20% administrative fee. The registration is non-transferable and no refunds will be issued after August 18, 2018. Email your cancellation request to email@example.com.
Thank you, Meeting Supporters!
The 2018 Research Network Site Based Training Program is supported by