Heart Failure Society of America Mobile & Web App: Keeping Track of Your Health Just Got Easier!
The Heart Failure Health Storylines mobile app is created with input from people with heart failure and congestive heart failure (CHF) so that the right health tools are available to you. Now it’s easy to record your symptoms, vital signs, medications, and more. Choose what you want to track to build your own summary “My Storylines” to learn more about your health, and to share more – safely and securely – with your doctor about what happened between visits.
Choose from the following health tools to better manage and monitor heart failure:
- MEDICATION TRACKER: Track your medications and get reminders to help you take your medications on time.
- SYMPTOM TRACKER: Track symptoms and side effects to see patterns that you may need to share with your doctor.
- DAILY VITALS: Keep a record of important vitals that you measure regularly, and visualize them graphically over time.
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY TRACKER: Keep track of your physical activity levels to maintain a heart healthy lifestyle.
- LOW SODIUM GUIDELINES: Learn more about maintaining a low-salt diet and keep a record of meals.
- SYNC A DEVICE: Import data from other health and fitness apps that you use.
- DAILY MOODS AND JOURNAL: Track and understand your emotions and what might be driving them. Keep a journal as it has been shown to increase wellbeing.
Heart Failure Health Storylines is developed in partnership with the Heart Failure Society of America, and is powered by the Health Storylines™ platform from Self Care Catalysts Inc. Heart Failure Storylines is free for all users and now available on the web, on Google Play™ and on the App Store℠. The web version is accessible through any desktop computer or mobile device browser.
Note: The mobile app is only available through the App store℠ and on Google Play™ in the United States and Canada. The web version is accessible from anywhere, but will initially be optimized for use in North America. Stay tuned for updates on new releases, which will continually be improved for an international audience!
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
View Heart Failure App Demo