The purpose of the HFSA Research Network is to conduct high value clinical research as part of Heart Failure Society of America’s (HFSA) efforts to improve heart failure care and to provide excellent resources to our investigators, patients, and sponsor partners.
Research Network Vision
Improve the health of heart failure patients through high value clinical Research
Research Network Mission Objectives
- To establish an integrated high quality, high value heart failure network of investigators committed to conducting clinical research in order to improve our understanding and care of the heart failure patients that we serve.
- To improve the conduct of clinical research in North America and our international partners.
- To contribute to the educational mission of the HFSA by enhancing the conduct of heart failure clinical research
- To educate heart failure patients regarding the value of participation in clinical research studies and develop novel methods to actively engage them in clinical research.
- To provide access to list trials that have scientific merit to improve the care of heart failure patients and our understanding of the syndrome as well as trials that are patient-centered in regards to patient outcomes.