Leading heart failure experts will gather in Philadelphia September 13-16, 2019 for the 23rd HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting. This year’s meeting will include plenary sessions, state-of-the-art symposia, invited lectures and debates, how-to sessions, hands-on workshops, and oral and poster presentations of accepted abstracts – all specifically designed with members of the heart failure team in mind. Several deadlines are approaching. Read on for more details.
- Late Breaking Clinical Trials Submissions end June 24, 2019
- Hyde Park Submissions end June 24, 2019
- Emerging Therapies Row Submissions end July 13, 2019
- Clinical Trial Row Submissions end July 13, 2019
- Advance Registration ends July 31, 2019
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Reservation Rate ends August 21, 2019
Who Attends the HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting?
The meeting features a robust multidisciplinary program for everyone on the heart failure team, including: