Heart Failure Society of America Strategic Plan: 2018-2020
The vision of the Heart Failure Society of America is to significantly reduce the burden of heart failure.
The mission of the Heart Failure Society of America is to provide a platform to improve and expand heart failure care through collaboration, education, innovation, research, and advocacy.
- Certification. Establish a state-of-the art certification program for heart failure.
- International. Be the recognized international leader for the heart failure profession.
- Awareness. Heart failure is acknowledged as a significant health condition and challenge by the public and key stakeholders.
- Research. Become the leading catalyst of heart failure research.
- Education. Increase innovative education opportunities for heart failure health care providers.