AHFTC Programs with Open Fellowships
|Program Name||Contact Person||Contact Information|
HFSA Supports and Helped Develop the New Uniform Application and Selection Process for Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Fellowship Applicants
- Based on input from national AHFTC programs and recent fellowship applicants
- Intended to level the playing field for both applicants and programs
- A standardized application process via ERAS (link)
- Standardized timeline for fellowship offers and acceptance
- Eliminates potential pressure to sign early with a program that might not be one’s first choice
- Flexibility for programs to commit early to their internal applicants
- All listed training positions are ACGME certified
Guidance for Programs – ERAS (18-Month December Cycle)
ERAS for Participating Programs – Home Page
ERAS provides a centralized, but flexible solution to the residency application and documents distribution process.
ERAS Community Site will be your go-to place to connect with other members, ask advice, and share expertise about all things about the Program Director’s Workstation (PDWS). To access this site, users must have an AAMC account and granted access to an ERAS program. The program’s Designated Institutional Official (DIOs) is responsible for granting access to the program users.
Guidance for Applicants – ERAS (18-Month December Cycle)
For AHFTC Fellowships beginning in July 2019 | List of participating AHFTC programs
ERAS for Fellowship Applicants – Home Page
Need ERAS Assistance? If you need additional guidance, you may contact the ERAS HelpDesk by calling 202-828-0413.