HFSA Membership Benefits
- Recognition as a member of the only American organization devoted exclusively to heart failure.
- 12 month subscription, including online access, to the Society’s official scientific journal –
The Journal of Cardiac Failure – and all supplements (includes full text online). The journal is covered in Index Medicus/MEDLINE and Current Contents
- Discount on registration to the:
- HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting
- HF Review Course (odd years)
- HF Board Review Course (even years)
- Discounted pricing for On Demand products:
- CME credits provided to annual meeting attendees (physicians, nurses).
- Access to the HFSA Membership web site that includes:
- On-line member directory
- Members only communications
- Discounted pricing at the HFSA Career Center
- Discounted pricing for the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Self-Evaluation Module in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Programs aimed at Early Career Professionals Contact us for more information
- Advocacy and member assistance on reimbursement and billing codes
- Access to research grants for early career professionals
- Association and interaction with clinicians and scientists who are world leaders in the field.
- Active participation in an organization influencing public policy, research, and education in the field of heart failure.
- Receive HFSA educational materials.
- Mentoring program pairing a senior association member (mentor) with an early career member (mentee) to encourage and foster the exchange of ideas, expertise, values, skills, perspectives, attitudes and proficiencies, in a one-on-one relationship. More details.