Previously known as the Turnberrry Conference, the Future Leaders in Heart Failure Symposium is an amazing opportunity for early career physicians, nurses and pharmacists to interact with national and international leaders in heart failure. With State-of-the-art updates, small group discussions, and informal one-on-one time, the Symposium will enlighten and encourage young professionals to follow a career path in heart failure.
To assemble a select group of early career professionals committed to a career in heart failure to help foster their pursuits as future leaders in the field
- To expose early career professionals to established thought leaders in heart failure
- To create role models for the early career professionals and establish mentoring relationships with established leaders in heart failure
- To provide focused, state of the art updates in heart failure with ample opportunity for discussion
- To raise awareness of current and future challenges in the implementation of best practices in the care of the heart failure patient
- To develop successful career paths for those interested in
- Clinical investigation
- Basic and translational science
- Population biology
- Clinical practice
The Application Period Has Closed.
Notices will be sent to those selected to attend the 2017 Future Leaders Conference by March 1st.
Download 2017 Future Leaders in Heart Failure Application Requirements
Donate to the Future Leaders in Heart Failure Symposium:
In addition to industry sponsorship, we have set a fundraising goal of $200,000 from our members! This is a great opportunity to display our commitment to the future of heart failure, and to create an impactful conference for our early career members.*
*All donations will be restricted for use for this program only.