Application Deadline: July 31. 2017
The 2017-2018 nominations committee is completing their work and an open position on the Board of Directors may become available. With the potential for this new position becoming available, a brief window for self-nominations is now open for members to apply.
HFSA is interested in identifying an aspirational leader looking to make a difference in Heart Failure and who represents all disciplines of membership, including researchers, physicians, nurses and pharmacists. Important assets for a Board of Directors nominee includes a collaborative spirit, strategic focus and effective execution skills.
Active HFSA members are encouraged to submit the following to Patrick McGary (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration in filling the open Board of Directors position.
- Statement of interest (100 words or less) including:
- Your interest in volunteering for a Board position, special skills or experience you possess that are applicable and what vision you may have for the work to be done.
- Please include past experience you have volunteering with or representing HFSA
- Current CV/Resume
- Completed Disclosure Form
- Letter of recommendation supporting your commitment to volunteer (must be from an HFSA members).
NOTE: Please indicate if you completed an online application earlier this year. If you did, you may use the same letter of recommendation if you feel it is appropriate for consideration on the Board of Directors. Your CV and Disclosure Form will also be retrieved from the online application. A new Statement of Interest is required.
Board of Directors members are elected for a two-year term with eligibility for a second two-year term.
The deadline to submit applications to serve is July 31, 2017. Nominations that do not include the requirements above will not be considered.
If you have questions, please email the HFSA office at email@example.com or call: