The Heart Failure Society of America, Inc. (HFSA) represents the first organized effort by heart failure experts from the Americas to provide a forum for all those interested in heart function, heart failure, and congestive heart failure (CHF) research and patient care.
To significantly reduce the burden of heart failure.
Provide a platform to improve and expand heart failure care through collaboration, education, innovation, research, and advocacy.
HFSA will cultivate a community of people committed to the delivery of heart failure care by:
- Fostering a multidisciplinary community that engages all who treat heart failure patients
- Ensuring long-term financial and organizational sustainability through reaccreditation, revenue diversification, and philanthropic giving
HFSA will educate providers and patients by:
- Developing, disseminating, and enhancing adoption and adherence of guidelines and evidence based therapies
- Increasing innovative educational opportunities for greater impact
HFSA will inspire innovation by:
- Expanding and refining research programs; engaging investigators, government, industry, and patients
- Helping to drive the research agenda
HFSA will expand and diversify its advocacy agenda by:
- Driving awareness to combat the growing crisis of heart failure
- Serving as a resource for government, industry, providers, and patients for programs and policies that will better serve the patient