2012 ABIM Exam Dates for Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Certification
The next Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiology Board Review course will be held September 27-30, 2012 (Minneapolis, MN) to prepare for the 2nd ABIM certification examination in Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiology.
The following are important dates for the 2012 ABIM Exam for Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Certification:
- Exam (Note: Dates are subject to change.): October 23, 2012
- Exam for Candidates Requiring Testing Accommodations Across Multiple Days* November 12-16, 2012
- Registration Opens March 1, 2012
- Deadline Registration May 1, 2012
- Late Registration (requires late fee) May 2, 2012
- Deadline Late Registration June 1, 2012
- Deadline Cancellation September 1, 2012
* These testing dates are available only to candidates with a documented disability requiring additional testing time, as provided under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please see the ABIM policy on Testing Accommodations for Exam Takers with Disabilities.
Responsibility for Deadline Compliance - It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to be aware of and comply with registration deadlines. In fairness to all candidates, ABIM adheres firmly to its published deadlines for registration and late registration for its examinations. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the registration period.
Results will be released within three months of the last test date for this area.
Note: This information is being provided as a courtesy and does not replace or supercede the ABIM website information. It is highly recommended those interested visit
the ABIM web site on Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
Interested in Being Notified When Dates and Location Have Been Determined?