21st Annual Scientific Meeting
Call for Abstracts
Submissions due by April 10, 2017
It’s that time of the year to prepare your abstract submissions for the Annual Scientific Meeting. The following information will help you get started.
The Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) 21st Annual Scientific Meeting will once again feature posters, rapid fire abstract sessions, oral abstract award sessions, and a special Issue of the Journal of Cardiac Failure with published poster abstracts.
HFSA appreciates the significance that research plays in the future of patient care and in the development of young researchers. Posters and oral abstract presentations are an essential part of the HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting and submissions are encouraged from all professional disciplines. Accepted abstracts will be displayed as posters in a designated section of the Exhibit Hall from Saturday – Monday, September 16-18, 2017. Award Sessions and Rapid-fire Abstract sessions are included in the scientific program.
Abstracts on heart failure research are invited in the following categories:
- Biomarkers / Neurohormones / Cytokines
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Cardiovascular Structure / Imaging
- Clinical Care
- Clinical Trails
- Electrophysiology / Arrhythmias
- Epidemiology / Prevention
- Management Strategies / Adherence / Self Care
- Molecular Biology / Genetics / Cell Therapy
- Performance Improvement Initiatives/Case Studies
- Quality of Care / Outcomes
- Surgery / Transplantation / Devices